Get your jingle bells on and grab some friends…..it’s time to celebrate the holiday festivities all around our little Newmarket town!
- 21st ~ 7:00pm Ecumenical Service at St Mary’s Church
- 23rd ~ HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! Wishing you a happy and healthy holiday with family and friends!!
- 23rd ~ 11-1PM and 2-4PM Newmarket Free Thanksgiving Feast @ the Community Center (1 Terrace Drive) Hosted by Mama Kim’s Farm to Table and Little Brooke Farm
- 24th ~ Plaid Friday- Shop Local & Wear Plaid! Grab a shopping bag at Good Juju
- 25th ~ 9am – 3:00pm Craft Fair at N.E.S. hosted by Linked Together
- 25th ~ 9:00-2:00pm Stuff-A-Cruiser at Rite Aid for Operation Santa Claus
- 25th ~ ALL DAY Shop Small Saturday at downtown Newmarket – Newmarket Business Association
1st SATURDAY IN DECEMBER — Dec. 2…
- 2nd ~ 8:00-12:00 Krispy Kreme fundraiser hosted by Newmarket Navigates the Globe to raise funds for a service-work trip to Tanzania, Africa. Doughnuts may be preordered by emailing Craig Dionne at firstname.lastname@example.org or picked up on 12/2 across from the High School or at Circle K.
- 2nd ~ 9:00-2:00pm Craft Fair and Farmer’s Market at Newmarket Community Church
- 2nd ~ 10:00am-3:00pm: New Market Historical Society Holiday Open House @ the Stone House Museum
- 2nd ~ 2:00-4:00pm Newmarket Recreation’s FREE Annual Kid’s Holiday Party @ the Downtown Millspace. Kids are invited to sit on Santa’s lap.
- 2nd ~ 3:00-5:00pm Newmarket Boy Scouts Troop 200 will be collecting unwrapped Toys and Gifts cards in front of the Town Holiday tree for Operation Santa Claus.
- 2nd ~ 5:00-6:00pm 29th Anniversary of the Giving Tree followed by the Peace Light & Tree Lighting Ceremony!
- 2nd ~ 7:00pm – 9:00pm Millspace’s Radio Style Show Miracle on 34th Street
- 2nd ~ Darol Ander’s Keepin’ It in the Fam Holiday Show at the Stone Church
2nd SATURDAY IN DECEMBER — Dec. 9-10th…
- 9th ~ 11:00am-1:00pm Newmarket Fire Dept Annual Senior Christmas Party 11am doors open, 11:30am serving at Newmarket Elementary School.
- 9th ~ 11:00am-5:00pm Wrong Brain Holiday Bizarre at the Millspace
- 9th ~ 7:00pm-10:00pm: Santa Pub Crawl hosted by the New Market Historical Society