Come climb, slide & crawl on age appropriate toys while socializing with all your current and new friends you’ll meet here! The room has a matted floor, slides, tunnels, wedge mat, small ball pit, play kitchen set, big soft blocks to play on & with and a coloring table!
Open Monday & Tuesdays 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. or Fridays 9:00 -1:30 p.m.
Closed on Wednesdays and Thursdays
$3/day or $25/10-visit punch card
Children 9 months & under are FREE (closed on National Holidays)
Many Parents like to come when other kiddos are around. Please let us know if you would like to set up a play date time and we will let other parents with similar age children know that there is one going on.
*Note: This room is closed on Wednesdays and Thursdays due to scheduled programs.
Punch cards are like cash. We do not track how many times a child has visited the room through our system, so if the card is lost, we cannot replace it. Also, these cards NEVER expire.
* All Participants must register at the Front Desk when checking in to either get your card punched so you may enter or to pay for the day.
* Only children ages 5 & Under are allowed during the open gym time.
* All children must be accompanied by an adult.
* No food or drink allowed on the matted area. Food or drinks may be brought in but may only be consumed at the snack/art table.
* No shoes on the matted area. Socks are required for gym play at all times.
* The Recreation Department is not responsible for any stolen or lost items left behind.
* All participants are expected to play in a safe manner. Parents or Guardians of a child playing in any way that might injure themselves, another participant or damage property of the Recreation Department will be spoken to by staff. If a parent/guardian needs to be spoken to concerning a child’s behavior repeatedly, they will be asked to leave the gym.
* Keeping the gym clean is one of our top priorities. Please help us by cleaning up after your child.
**Times and room availability are subjected to change in the future. Please be sure to keep checking back for any possible changes.