Come climb, slide & crawl on age appropriate toys while socializing with all your current and new friends you’ll meet here! The room has a matted floor, slides, tunnels, wedge mat, small ball pit, play kitchen set, big soft blocks to play on & with and a coloring table!
The Spring 2018 schedule will be:
Mondays 9 – 4 p.m.
Tuesdays 9 – 2 p.m.
Wednesdays 9 – 4 p.m
Thursdays and Fridays 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
*Closed early on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons due to scheduled programs*
$3/day or $25/10-visit punch card
Children 9 months & under are FREE (closed on National Holidays)
Many Parents like to come when other kiddos are around. Please let us know if you would like to set up a play date time and we will let other parents with similar age children know that there is one going on.
Punch cards are like cash. We do not track how many times a child has visited the room through our system, so if the card is lost, we cannot replace it. Also, these cards NEVER expire.
* All Participants must register at the Front Desk when checking in to either get your card punched so you may enter or to pay for the day.
* Only children ages 5 & Under are allowed during the open gym time.
* All children must be accompanied by an adult.
* No food or drink allowed on the matted area. Food or drinks may be brought in but may only be consumed at the snack/art table.
* No shoes on the matted area. Socks are required for gym play at all times.
* The Recreation Department is not responsible for any stolen or lost items left behind.
* All participants are expected to play in a safe manner. Parents or Guardians of a child playing in any way that might injure themselves, another participant or damage property of the Recreation Department will be spoken to by staff. If a parent/guardian needs to be spoken to concerning a child’s behavior repeatedly, they will be asked to leave the gym.
* Keeping the gym clean is one of our top priorities. Please help us by cleaning up after your child.
**Times and room availability are subjected to change in the future. Please be sure to keep checking back for any possible changes.