2017 Summer Camp Dates & information coming soon!
Extended Rec Hours Open until 6:00pm
~ March 1: Registration for Camp Opens for Newmarket Residents – First installment due.
~ March 15: Registration for Camp opens for non-residents – First installment due.
~ April 3: Second Installment due if not paying in full at date of sign up for both residents and non residents.
~ May 1: Third installment due for residents and nonresidents. Iguana Wanna Monday registration begins.
~ June 1: (We will be open from until 7pm on this night)
- Final Payment installment due to receive $ credit (Note: all installments must have been paid on time for full $15 credit to be applied)
- ALL Paperwork (Primarily all the A,B,C, Forms) must be turned in to receive $15 credit
- Last day to pre-order T-shirts for specific sizes if we do not have your child’s size in stock
- Field Trip Sign ups Info available – and sign ups can begin.
* Still have questions about our camp?
* Your work schedule only permits you to come in after hours?
* Would you like to speak to the Summer Camp Director one-on-one?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then we encourage you to come to any one of our extended hour nights (see dates above) at the Community Center. It’s your chance to ask any questions you would like. Please note: You may register your child at any time. These nights have been set aside primarily for parents to come in and pay off their monthly installments, fill in required paperwork, or for those parents whose children may be new to camp, need more info, would like a see the the facility, etc.
* June 21 – Open House: This date is for parents and campers to stop by and find out who their counselors are and/or discuss information that you feel we should be aware of to our Friendship Facilitators. Plus staff will be on hand to give tours of the camp facility and fields every half hour. Our administrative staff will be on hand to answer any questions you or your child may have. Please ensure all camp paperwork has been properly filled in and camp balances have been paid off. Remember June 1st is the deadline! June 1st is also when all field trips forms for each Rec group will be available to see and sign up for those trips you would like to send your child on.-
Iguana Wanna Mondays
Our Iguana Wanna Mondays programming is an opportunity for Adventure Campers and Teen Turfers to participate in specialized activities geared towards learning a new hobby, skill and/or improve in an area of interest (i.e. Theatre, Ceramics, Cooking, Kayaking, etc.). These classes will either be taught by Counselors and/or Instructor’s brought in specifically to teach in their area of expertise. We will try to accommodate your child’s first choices, but we can not guarantee it. Iguana Wanna classes will occur Monday mornings from 9:30-10:15am and 11:00-11:45am (2 classes per child only). On May 1st we will have the first session line-up for the classes on 7/10, 7/17 & 7/24. Forms will be available and emailed to you May 1st. Please register your child’s choices no later than June 1st. The second session line-up forms for classes on 7/31, 8/7 & 8/14 will be available on July 17th and will need to be in by July 21st.
T-shirts will be the same as last year! If you plan on sending your child on a field trip, they must wear a camp t-shirt. You may purchase a t-shirt off our shelf. If we are not currently stocked with the size you need, t-shirt pre-order forms must be in by June 1st, 2017 to guarantee your child’s t-shirt size. First come, first serve on sizes. T-shirts are priced at $12.00/shirt for 1st grade and up. Kiddie Kamp t-shirts are available at $9.00/shirt.
Adventure Camp Field Trip T-shirts are NEON GREEN
Teen Turf Camp Field Trip T-shirts are WHITE (if your child was going into 6th grade last summer and wore a Green shirt and this year they will be going into 7th grade, then they will need to purchase a Teen Turf WHITE T-shirt this year in order to go on a field trip)
On June 1st, field trip lists will be available by Rec Group to pick up and sign up for any trips your campers want to go on this summer! Examples of field trips are: Fun World, York Animal Kingdom, Chuck E. Cheese, Movies, KJ’s Bowling, Fort Foster, Bowl-O-Rama, Pawtuckaway State Park, Hilltop Fun Center, Funtown USA, Water Country, the Beach and Canobie Lake. Note that the field trips mentioned do not apply to all Rec Groups. They are just examples of some that may be offered to various age groups.
Once your child is registered, additional details including: Arrival/Dismissal, Discipline Policy, Camp Boundaries, Camper’s Check List, Dress Code, Lunch & Water, First Aid/Medication, A Typical Day, Special Events, etc. will be available. There is a new form this year added that needs to be signed and returned stating that you have read and understand policies and procedures of camp. Parent Packets will be added to this site as soon as they have been updated.
Camp Paperwork Policy
We mean this in the nicest way! When you received your A, B, C’s of Camp Forms, you signed off on our Registration Form which clearly states that the Camp Forms should be in our hands no later than June 2nd. If we do not receive the following forms by this date, you will not be credited your Paperwork Security Deposit.
The Following Forms (PDF): Camp Paperwork Forms Rec 1, 2, 3, and Teen Turf are updated and available for download. Please fill in forms and bring them in on of after March 1st after you have registered for camp.
Form A1: Health & Emergency Form
Form A2: Odds & Ends Info Form
Form B1: Discipline Policy Agreement
Form B2: Summer Camp Rules Agreement
Form C1: Waiver & Liability Indemnity Agreement
Form C2: Parent Package Agreement Form
Before & After Camp Care
Linked Together will be offering care at the Elementary School from 6:30-8:30am and 4:00-6:00pm. Linked Together will drop off in the AM and pick up in the PM. Options include:
- Both AM and PM Sessions: $50/week
- Both AM and PM Sessions (2nd child): $45/week
- AM Session only: $30/week
- PM Session only: $30/week
- Please be aware that there is no Linked Together 8/14-8/18.
- Drop off services will be available at $6 per hour. For more information contact Ree Cooper at 659-6871 or email: email@example.com.
In the meantime, if you have any questions, please call our Summer Camp Hotline at 659-8581 or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.